Invisalign Orthodontic Treatment:
What is INVISALIGN?
Invisalign is an Orthodontic appliance that corrects malocclusions with a series of custom made, nearly invisible, removable Aligners. A new hi-tech animation Clincheck) helps in patients to visualize the course and result of treatment.
- Aligners – A series of clear Plastic retainers designed to sequentially move the teeth from where they are to where they should be.
- Clincheck – Is a computer animation of the patient’s actual teeth. This clip shows the movement of teeth along the treatment to finish. The patient and doctor can make any changes required that can be incorporated by the laboratory.
This method of treatment has shown consistent and quality treatment outcomes in Teens, Adults and now in Children (bi-phase treatment).
How do the teeth move?
- Continuous pressure – Fixed Appliances or braces – ideal and full control by Orthodontist.
- Intermittent pressure – Active Retainers – Less ideal, dependant on patient cooperation.
- Invisalign – Similar control in all 3 dimension of space as regular Braces.
What can you treat with INVISALIGN?
In our clinic treatment with Invisalign will be of choice in both Non-extraction cases
(with use of Slenderisation or Inter-proximal stripping) & in Extraction Cases. A better smile
- Extraction cases are Feasible.
- Not necessary to have a full set of permanent teeth including the second molars.
- Need excellent patient co-operation.
- Comfortable, Invisible and removable.
- Better oral and periodontal health.
- Virtually no emergency appointments.
- Reduced risk of calcification.
How does it work?
- A series of many small movements.
- Sophisticated 3-dimensional computer based treatment planning.
- Computer based prototyping to make “real” models out of computer models.
- Internet based communication for treatment planning and education.
“Quality is not expensive but Priceless”.
Dr. Krishnamurthy Balajee Katta, M.D.S.
(Alternate names: Dr.Balajee or Dr.Krishna)
Fellow: Pierre Fauchard Academy (PFA-France).
Active Member: European Society of Lingual Orthodontics (ESLO)
Fellow: World Federation of Orthodontists (WFO-USA)
Life Member: Indian Dental Association, Indian Orthodontic Society.
Member: Indian Academy of Aesthetic and Cosmetic Dentistry.
Rotary International – Paul-Harris Fellow (India).
Expert panel member: Stay Fit wellness magazine.
INVISALIGN & INCOGNITO.
Visit & Like facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bracesin/126659080721167